- Pressure Filter Process with UV Clarifier
- Easy to use back flush valve
- Mechanical and biological filtration
- Designed for high flow rates
- Heavy duty construction
- Simple, affordable, robust, effective
- Biologically reduces ammonia
- Maintains clear and healthy water
The remarkable ClearChoice
pressure filter provides mechanical, biological
and UV clarification – all in one
rugged, efficient unit. Specially designed
for maximum ease of use and convenience.
Oversized latches enable easier opening
and closing of lid when cleaning. Location
of key features on the top of the unit allow
easy access after pump is buried for concealment.
Tough plastic material holds up underground.
It’s the ClearChoice for clear and
How to use:
TetraPond Pressure Filters can be recessed
into the ground or placed at the top or
bottom of a waterfall. Unlike submersible
filters, they do not take up space in the
pond or interfere from the beauty of your
Back Flush Operation:
A simple turn of the valve reverses flow
and flushes out accumulated sludge and debris.
Reduces the number of times needed to clean
sponges and bio-media during the season.
- Water is pumped from pond.
- Water under pressure is forced through
foam sponges removing fine particles.
- Filtered water passes through mesh
tube and travels down gap between the
sponges and center tube.
- Water flow agitates bio-rings preventing
debris build up.
- Beneficial bacteria feed on toxic ammonia
converting into nitrites and then into
relatively harmless nitrates. Nitrates
are consumed by aquatic plants.
- Filtered water is forced up center
- Clean water discharged to the pond.